Protecting Intellectual Property
The journal is committed to the protection of intellectual property. When supplementary materials are requested during review process, they will be subject to the double blind review to maintain author’s anonymity.
Reviewer team members will not use ideas. Sharing of supplementary material is highly prohibited without explicit permission of author through editor-in-Chief. Advice regarding specific, limited aspects of the manuscript may be sought from colleagues with specific expertise, providing the author’s identity and intellectual property remain secure.
Impartiality and Fair Play
The criteria for the selection of the research papers will be impartial and editor-in-Chief will select academically and scientifically sound paper. Editor-in-Chief will promptly respond to the author(s) of the papers submitted for publication and assign a specific number to an article submitted for processing; and pay impartial consideration to all research papers submitted for publication keeping merit at the top. There will be no discrimination on any basis like gender, race, ethnicity, religious belief, cultural sentiments, political affiliation, seniority and/or institutional association.
- The Editor-in-Chief will ensure that multiple papers as a principal investigator submitted by an author should not be published in the same iss
- Only ONE co-authorship is allowed for those authors who also contribute a research paper as a principal investigator in the same issu
- For the members of the Editorial Board (including the Editor-in-Chief), it will only be limited to ONE paper per issue either to submit research paper as a principal investigator or co- author, and
- The Editor-in-Chief will adopt authorship or co-authorship policy that will set an example in the scientific community and strictly discourage any misconduct (g. forcible inclusion of a name in the author list). Authorship should only be given to those individuals who have substantially contributed in the said article.
Editorial Board believes in zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.
- The Editor-in-Chief of Journal of Research & Reviews in Social Sciences Pakistan will not use any unpublished information/data from the submitted research paper without the permission of the author(s), and
- Any information received after the peer review process will be kept confidential and not used for personal gai
The Editor-in-Chief will only shortlist research papers which have relevance to the scope of the journal clearly stated in the Journal, using his /her judgment, but without any personal bias. All decisions will be taken Editor-in-Chief on the basis of reviewers’ comments. Editor may invite an extra reviewer if necessary.
If any author doesn’t agree with the decision, he/she can submit an appeal to Editor-in-Chief which will be discussed with editorial board.